Saturday, February 7, 2009

A saturday from atatO



Title : " There's a cat behind a bear"

Okay! That's a bit baka drawing XD To tell you the truth,............
That is the first drawing from me in the year of 2009, aka now.
I dunno why I stopped drawing since Nov last year.
There were so many things that are my talents, but I gave it up sadly.
I just hope it would not happen to my singing skills.

These days, I had been thinking alone.
Free time, so I able to think =D
It was bored I admit, but....at least I am thinking about what to do next.
Well...not really....
*sweats* nyehehehe....
Okay, I am daydreaming of something else
(≡^∇^≡)

Went to Jusco with mom and sis again. Mom was hungry so we went to a kopitiam.
And it was so =(......the food was horrible and the price was horribly awesome (in short, expensive). Regretted being there, but that would be our last time in there I guess. hehe.And I am suppose to buy a hair shampoo for myself, ended up I just remembered.....to buy plaster ...

( °ะด°)

And I need to go to Jusco again tomorrow...........*sigh*
Chinese New Year's 15th day is coming soon.
Somehow it makes me feel...lonely.............



Random picture of me with LG KF350 aka ice cream!!!!! XD XD XD lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment