Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Look at my leg =(

Few days ago, probably Sunday I was still awake until 3am.
Was feeling sleepy but smells bad at the same time, so decided to have a quick shower =)
So after a cold,quick shower, I wore back my clothes.

While wearing the shorts, I raised my left leg and knocked onto the bottom of the sink

It was VERY OUHY!!
=/ I poked it in a soft way,....pain
Rubbed by my mom with oil, kinda pain
Massaged and rubbed by my dad with chinese traditional massage oil, MORE PAIN!~
O_O And today..........
LOOK!
The colours keep changing day by day
And the pain wun gone.
=(
I wonder why. >_<
Uwehhhhhhh........

Tomorrow is my second day of examination.
Today is a free day, so we have time to study for it =)
In between of the study, I played the Sims 3

And the robber just stole my dresser T_T
I didn't buy buglar alarm system.
LOL my bad hahahahaha XD
Wun have this mistake again!~~~~EVER!LOL


Was bored while reading notes, so................camwhore HAHHAHA!~ LOL messy shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment