Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dear Theng Theng / TAG

About The Sims 3

Is just released in PC version, so it wun have playstation version at the moment.

It will eat up a lot of space because the sims games all are about graphics and sounds. So the answer is yes.

You need to install two things.

-a folder of the sims 3 setup
-a folder name DirectX

while you are installing the sims 3 setup, in between there will be a black colour box appear, you just type the word [y] and click enter whenever it ask you to do so.

If you dun do that, you cannot play it.
=)
==================

Mr Low approved my idea for my final project.
I am happy. But there's a big question in my mind...


" Can I really climb the tree?"

I am a bit worry now.....

Anyway, let's go with the tag that given by Sheep-chan! I enjoys her tags all the time xD Let's GO!!!!!

1.My Name : Min Kim

2.My birthday : 21st October 88

3.Who tagged you : Miss Aya

4.Name 5 best friends : Antasha,Cayman,Theng Theng,Kei-chan,Sheep-chan

5.What do you wished for birthday : To be x single???? hahaha I want Body Shop stuffs

6.Happy things that happened recently : nope

7.Most stressed about recently : Project =(

8.What is your dream about future: To be idol,~~

9.Do you have someone you like : I guess so.

10.Will you visit your ex-teacher in a classmate gathering : Nah

11.Most happy to hang out with : With sister

12.If two of your friends are having conflicts : Will go and ask what happen...and etc.

13.Where is preferably the place to go with your lover : I dun have specific place though..not sure yet

14.What to do in Christmas : Celebrate it with my lover?

15.Who do you want to celebrate Christmas with : My lover-to-be? if there's any

16.Bad habit when waking up early in the morning : I sleep back LOL

17.How many siblings do you have : 1 big brother and 1 big sister

18.Favorite song(Female) : None at the moment

19.Favorite song(Male) : sorry sorry by Super Junior

20.Favorite Color(s): Pink,black,blue and purple

21.Flush before using the toilets?: If is dirty looking

22.Love me not? : LOL

23.Affectionate to guys or girls : Guys.

24.What do you want to shout out loudly: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

25.Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night?: Depends on my mood

26.Will you take off your undies in while in the WC : .....................???no?

27.Who’s the bastard : Reiki........

28.What’s the current affection : dunno T_T

29.Ugly when asleep: YEAH!

30.Whats the time now : 9.50pm

31.Do you hate the person who tagged you : No.

32.Weight: tak nak bagitau....T_T

33.Weather today : hot...

34.Are you pregnant: No.

35.What will you do if you win a lottery: Put in the bank, buy a new cellphone again, share it with my family members.

36.An activity that must be done while in the Uni -life : graduate

I will tag.....

Cassie! As usual...XD
and Kei-chan! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment