Thursday, June 11, 2009

About my playing for The Sims 3

Hello!!! atatO desu! XD
Today I'm so happy, why? Got a crush? NO!~haha
Because The Sims 3 made me proud =p

Today, I'm going to explain the progress from my playing for The Sims 3.
But I cannot guarentee is a complete review because the screenshots that I took are totally random.

To know more about sims customization, please visit Sheep-chan's blog : CLICK HERE
====================
So, I begin by choosing a female sims for myself. XD
You can choose either one to two sims to begin with, criteria is you need to have at least a young adult or older in it.
I love to begin with a single sims.
XD

When you are done, you have to select a house for your sims to stay in.
You will be given 16000 dollars as beginner.

I choosed this. Is cheap and furnished. (at this moment, I lazy to decorate except for playstation version)
I guess the reason is, I dun like pressing keyboard interactions so I choosed furnished.

One good thing about The Sims 3 is
You can customize your sims's personality 100% in your own way.
XD Cool huh?

mine can be considered as a normal sims with lucky traits on that's all.
As for career, I choosed culinary career ^^ I love FOOD! LOL!!!!NO comment!

She is upgrading her toilet bowl LOL ......................to be an unbreakable toilet bowl!
Remember the past The Sims games they gave you selected goal and wishes to be done?
For The Sims 3, you can choose to accept or decline the minor wishes. ^.^ but do remember, if you accept and fulfill it, you will earn points to unlock some endless function for your sims.

The upgrading toilet bowl is one of the wish that I fulfilled XD
So as usual, you make friends, you earn promotions for your job. You screwed up over something....etc.
Same here! I got tons of promotion by fulfilling the main goals and wishes...^.^
With this, I got a steady income to spend and so I decided to socialize with dudes, to create a relationship for my sims.
And this is the guy! He's not hot, just....random choosed. LOL
Many communication functions are available, talk jokes,tells story,complain about work,ask about the day, until in romance category, flirt,embrace,kiss,shy kiss,hold hands, you name it.


Once your partner-to-be's love gauge relationship is full and stable....you can ask him/her to stay overnight at your house~ LOOK AT THE PICTURE ABOVE.
Scandal scandal.............LOL
By the way, when you are chatting with a sims, on the top left of your screen there's a small box stating that sims impression towards your sims. In this game, is more realistic than any other The Sims game. ehehehe....So to ask your partner to stay overnight in your house, his/her point of view must be " finding you is flirting / irresitable"
I an a hentai person xD so stay overnight is a must.
Aren't they romantic?
Oh by the way, they Woo-hoo!-ed before marriage.
I'm sure you know what I mean xD
So bla bla bla da da da da........time flies....coz I been playing it whole day today.

CONGRATS! She got pregnant!


Eventhough she is pregnant, but....still make out. GREAT!
PS: I'm hentai LOL


As I saying, this is a kinda realistic game. When you are pregnant, what do you do?
Throw up!
Feeling nausea.

The time flow in The Sims 3 is very FAST.
The boss gave my sims 4 days maternity leave only.
4! F-O-U-R! Can you imagine. LOL
So in 4 days time, she screams because of pain.
Her husband panicking...=.=
You will be given 2 options,
1) to go to hospital
2) to born it at home directly
I'm nervous so I ordered my sims to go to hospital by taxi while my husband continues panicking...

Many things happened until her baby boy was BORN~
OMEDETOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, done reviewing style. LoL XD so my sims quited her job to take care of the baby while the husband works.

But there's one point I want to pin it out. when their birthday comes, you have to celebrate it with a birthday cake. The Sims 3 provides you, a sims that can aged until he/she passed away mode, turn to a ghost. Unfortunately, I celebrated my sims first compare to her husband so now she is a grandma, meanwhile he is just an adult.

Sad......so be careful yeah? =D WOOO! It took me 30 mins to post this up

===============================

Now, I'm thinking of creating a mobile blog. To blog by using my mobile phone. The problem is I cannot set up my e-mail account in my phone. Anyone can help me?

And what do you think about mobile blogging? I need opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment